Selwyn School of Driving is for you. Competitive Rates and Quality Instruction
Paul has the qualifications and ability to assess your current driving level. He identifies your strengths and points of development. From this assessment a course can be tailored to your individual needs, to support and develop your competency as a driver.
Whether your goal is to:
- Prepare for your Restricted Drivers Licence test
- Learn to Drive from first experience
- Travel on our roads safely during your holiday
- Obtain your International Licence
- Support your employees in company vehicle
- Have the confidence for your Senior Driving test
Paul has the patience and expectation that sees the teenager listen, the elderly feel comfortable and the ESOL speaker understand NZ road code in practice. His work and life history has seen him work with a wide range in age, demographic and cultures. There’s also his Scottish humour to get you through the tricky bits!
Selwyn School of Driving has two vehicles available to ensure the drivers’ growing capacity is met. The manual and the automatic have dual control so that Paul your instructor can let the driver learn with increased independence but the knowledge of safety at the forefront, coupled with the highly regarded safety rating that the Holden Barina provides.
It is with the combination of these features that we confidently put ourselves forward in the life skill of driving in the extreme variety and sometimes unpredictability that NZ roads provide. We take the road toll seriously and see our job in the minimising of this as essential and one to be valued.
1 Lesson (1 hr)
Vehicle Hire for Test
- If you prefer, you may hire one of our vehicles in which to sit your Practical Tests.
Assessment of Skill (1 hr)
- For drivers with some experience, Paul will assess their skill level in order to develop a lesson plan tailored to their requirements.